- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 4 oz sour cream
- Mix flour, egg, and water into dough so it is smooth and workable.
- Separate dough into fourths.
- Roll into thin circles.
- Thinly cover with sour cream.
- Sprinkle salt over top.
- Cut into thirds, fold in ends, fold over, and pinch down.
- Bring 1/4 inch water to boil in electric skillet.
- Place ram noodla into the boiling water and cover.
- Cook until water has boiled off.
- Remove from heat and let stand a few minutes.
This dish tastes like my childhood. It is a simple egg dough slathered in sour cream and boiled/fried. Tasty.
We typically eat this with pork sausage and/or creamed lettuce.