- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons whole-grain mustard
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 pound small red potatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pound chicken breasts
- 2 pounds broccoli
- 1 red onion
- Place large rimmed baking sheet in oven on middle rack
- Preheat oven to 425˚F.
- Whisk honey, dijon mustard, whole-grain mustard, vinegar, pepper, and 1/2 teaspoon salt in small bowl. Set aside.
- Halve the potatoes and toss in large bowl with 1 tablespoon oil and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
- Place on pre-heated baking sheet and roast for 15 minutes.
- Cut the broccoli, onion, and chicken into bite size pieces (~1 inch) and toss in large bowl with 1 tablespoon oil and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
- Place chicken mixture on sheet pan and pour half of the set aside dressing over the baking sheet. Toss to evenly coat and then spread into single layer.
- Roast for 10 more minutes.
- Pour remaining dressing over the baking sheet, toss, and spread back into a single layer.
- Roast until the chicken is cooked through, about 5 minutes.
This is our go-to recipe for a quick weeknight dinner when we need left overs.