- 113 g whole wheat flour
- 3 g salt
- 230 g sourdough starter, unfed
- 60 g unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 tablespoon dried dill
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Mix flour, salt, starter, butter, dill, and parsley until dough is cohesive and smooth.
- Divide in two and shape into small rectangular slabs.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350˚F
- Lightly flour a piece of parchment paper.
- Roll dough out to 1.5 mm thick (~1/16”).
- Brush with half the oil.
- Cut the dough into even shapes.
- Prick each cracker with the tines of a fork.
- Repeat with other half of dough.
- Bake for 11 minutes.
- Bake for 9-16 minutes until brown around the edges.
- Transfer to cooling rack.
- Store in airtight container for up to a week.
I normally make a half batch of these on a baking day and the boys rarely leave them long enough to have to worry about storage.